Maxicrop Natural Fertiliser is a 5:2:5 NPK liquid with added seaweed and plant extracts. The product is suitable for use either as a foliar feed or it can be applied to the roots or soil, as a drench. It is designed to supplement plant nutrition during the growing season and can be safely used on a wide range of crops and plant types. Maxicrop Natural Fertiliser is approved by the Soil Association for use in organic production systems. In addition to providing a balanced level of nutrition, Maxicrop Natural Fertiliser also has the added benefit of containing seaweed extract, which has various beneficial effects, including:
- Stimulating beneficial soil microbes
- Boosting root growth, development and health
- Enhancing chlorophyll production and retention
- Boosting the plant’s natural health mechanisms
- Helping the plant to withstand and recover from stress such as heat, cold, drought, wind damage, pest and disease attack, etc.
The net effect of using Maxicrop Natural Fertiliser is to produce a strong, healthy plant which can meet the growth stresses encountered during the growing season, resulting in top yields and quality for the grower.
- Foliar sprayer: apply @ 4-6 litres per ha in 200-600 litres of water/ha. Apply when enough leaf cover is available, at 10-14 day intervals or as required. For use in knapsack sprayers, apply 125 mls in 10 litres of water. Apply at 10-14 day intervals or as required.
- Soil drench: apply 4.5 mls of product in 1 litre of water and apply to the root zone at 10-14 day intervals or as required. Once diluted, use within 3 days and flush fertigation lines after use.
- Product compatibility: To minimize the risk of potential compatibility issues, Maxicrop Natural Fertiliser should not be tank mixed with trace element products (e.g. Zn, Mn, Fe, Mg) . Due to the wide range of different spray products available, it is impossible to test all combinations and Maxicrop cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage. If in doubt, Maxicrop recommend carrying out a bucket test to check compatibility.